Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Cup Kitty

Hello, everybody.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas - mine was a lot of fun.  Today I am sharing another Christmas card.  I used Cup Kitties Decoupage Sheets from Joanna Sheen.  I wanted to make it sparkle so I added Diamond Stickles on the Santa hat and cuffs and Xmas Red Stickles to the holly berries on the hat.


Here's a close-up so you can see how I decoupaged the kitty, the hat, and the arms holding the gift. Sorry this photo is so blurry - I couldn't seem to get a good one.


The sentiment stamp is a wood-mount from Plaid.  The holly chip-board sticker is from Dollarama.  The red ribbon is from Offray and the candy cane charm is from my stash.  I added red stripes to the charm with my Promarker.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks Christmas/Winter UE
A Gem of a Challenge Anything Goes UE
Alphabet Challenge W for Whatever You Wish UE
Card and Scrap Christmas Anything Goes UE
Card Crafter's Circle Home for the Holidays 3E #1
Cards Galore Christmas UE
Challenges and Candies Izazovi i slatkisi In the Warm Home 3E #1
Challenges 4 Everybody Anything Goes UE
Christmas Card Challenges Make it Masculine or Any Christmas Card UE
Country View Craft Bah, Humbug / Christmas UE
Craft Mojo Christmas UE
Crafts and Me Anything Goes UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Last-minute Cards UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Anything Goes Christmas UE
Creative Inspirations Paint Inspired by:  Anything Goes UE
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes UE
DL.ART December Linky Challenge UE
Dream It Up Holidays in a Hurry (this card was quick to put together - there was a bit of time to cut out the decoupaged parts but I did it while watching a movie with my BF) UE
Fairies Challenge Blog Christmas UE
Joanna Sheen Make it Sparkle 1E
Just B Creative Crazy December Linky Party UE 1/day
Let's Craft and Create Let's Celebrate UE
Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes Holiday Blitz UE
MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Christmas Card 5E #1
My Craft Creations Anything Goes UE
Paper Crafting Journey It's Christmas Time UE
Pile it On P is for... presents UE
Ribbon Carousel Anything Goes UE
Ruby's Rainbow It's Christmas UE
Scrap it with a Song Happy Christmas by John Lennon (For this card I was inspired by the title) 4E 1/wk #2
Scrappy Moms Stamps Christmas Greetings UE
Sentimental Sundays Anything Christmas Goes 3E #3
Sister Act (Cards Only) Anything Goes UE
The Pink Elephant Anything Goes UE
Whoopsi Daisy Anything Christmas UE
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes with Uplifting Sentiment 5E #3

Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments - wishing you a joyful day!

I have candy here - to be awarded January 1.  


21 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable sweet image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

Mandy said...

Love the decoupage, thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cute with beautiful colouring.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

I honestly don't know where you come up with these precious ideas. This is endearing and adorable. Thank you for sharing this beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
God Bless you as we prepare for 2014,
Carole Robb Bisson

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Cards Galore and good luck x

marion said...

ahh pure cutness, hugs, Marion

Wendy said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen for our last challenge :( with your gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Kirsten said...

cute card ;-) thank you for joining us at card and scrap

kicka said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Siwas.

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet image. Love how you have added the holly. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Saints Rule! said...

This is purrfect! :-) What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for blessing my heart and our challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Happy New Year!

Steph Ackerman said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at MFP Simple Salutations.

Debbie Adams said...

This is a totally adorable card. I love this one. :D I have been coming to your site for a while and just became a follower. Love your style. :D So adorable.
Deborah

Gabrielle said...

What a cute cat! Thank you again for joining in with us at Country View Crafts this month x

Jennifer said...

Bright and Cheery! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Keti's Projects said...

What a cutie. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

I wish you a Happy and Inspiring 2014.

Hugs, Keti (DT)

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you have made :-))
Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši", I hope to see you again and good luck :-))
I wish you Happy New 2014 and very creative .-)
Hugs, Andreja

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Love the kitty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper