Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Keyboard Kitty

Hello, everyone.  Thank you and welcome to my newest followers.  Today I have made (surprise, surprise) another kitty card LOL.  This sweet digi is called Keyboard Kitten from Digistamps 4 Joy and I coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils, used my corner rounder, and added three tiny black gems.


The embossing folder is called Pawprints from Darice.  The digi sentiment is from Create with TLC and it was a freebie at one point (thank you, Paulette).  I die-cut the sentiment into an oval with my Nellie's Multiframes and sponged with black ink.  The lace, flowers, and pawprint heart charm are all from my stash.  The twine is from American Crafts.  I added a little die-cut kitty too. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
  1. C.R.A.F.T. Use Metal/Add a Charm 5E #4
  2. Challenges and Candies Izazovi i slatkisi Shabby Chic 3E #2
  3. Crafter's Companion Ribbon, Thread or Twine (I used Darice Pawprints embossing folder.  Here's a link to Crafter's Companion U.K.'s store)
  4. Emergency Crafters Anything But Christmas 1E C10
  5. My Craft Creations Anything Goes UE
  6. Papertake Weekly Anything Goes Optional CAS 5E #2
  7. {PIN}spirational Challenges See photo below (I was inspired by the steel-blue and also the hearts - see my heart charm) 5E #2
  8. Really Reasonable Ribbon Bingo:  I chose Baker's Twine, Image, and Flower UE
  9. Sweet Stampin' Black and White + 1 Other Colour (blue) 2E #2
  10. Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes 2E #2
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009147552/
{PIN}spiratinal Challenge Inspiration Photo
I have candy for 2 lucky followers here.  Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments - wishing you a joyful day!

14 comments:

Roxann said...

Such a cute card! Adorable napping kitty. So glad you shared at TTCRD.
Hugz,
Roxann

DIANA L. said...


Such a sweet Kitty. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Beautiful card. lovely soft colours and great design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Adorably gorgeous Kitty, love this sweet image and DS4J sure have some lovely images...well done with this card.xx

Wynn said...

This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at ( Pin ) spirational challenge this week.
Hugs Wynn DT X

marion said...

Pure cuteness, love it, hugs, Marion

Donna Ellis said...

what a purr-fect card for you to make, Kitty! LOVE IT! and I also like that it is monochromatic. Darling. hugs, de

Kitt said...

Cute card! Thanks or sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.

Zella said...

LOVE the kitty image!!!!! Reminds me of how my kitty likes to get up in the middle of whatever I am doing. Such a cute card - love the blue tones!! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week. Merry Christmas!!
Blessings,
Zella

Nicole Picadura said...

So cute and lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon!
DT - Nicole P
www.scrapsandstamps.com

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Keti's Projects said...

Cute card. I love your image.
Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
Hugs, Keti

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh ,how cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

MyCraftWorld said...

What is it with cats and keyboards and laptops lol.. great card hun! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x