Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 5 Favourite Christmas Cards

Hello, my dear friends.  I am back again and this time I am sharing my 5 favourite Christmas cards.  I was inspired by Debby's linky over at A Scrap Journey.  Why not join me.


Here are my top picks:









Okay, okay, so I picked seven of my favourites, but it was so hard to choose.  I guess it's not hard to tell I love kitties LOL.  It was fun to look back at all my Christmas cards, so thank you to Debby for the inspiration.  I hope you all will take a look back at what you've done and join in over at A Scrap Journey too.

Thank you for looking at my cards - I enjoy reading your comments - wishing you a joyful day - and a Happy New Year too!

I have candy here - to be awarded January 1.   

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

these are all cute for sure. hugs

brenda said...

Each one lovely and different Kitty, but I agree selecting just five is really hard.

Happy New Year.

B x

Sarn said...

Well they're all great picks! You make such nice cards, I'm sure it was difficult to select just 5!

Happy New year to you xxx

Donna Ellis said...

These are all so darling, Miss Kitty! (sorry, I could not resist LOL) Your sweet little critters are always happy and cuddly - and always seem to have a little glitter on them (just like my german shepherd LOL). I like your picks, and can see why you were not able to keep it at 5! New Years hugs, de

Unknown said...

Brilliant selection of displayed cards, all are just soooo gorgeous. Have a great 2014. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty, with my tag it appears to 'float' but I use a thick double sided foam square to 'raise' it...I often use it on my flowers too but a thinner sheet...x

debby4000 said...

Oh Kitty these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby