Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 5 Favourite Creations of 2013

Hello, everyone. Happy New Year to you!  Today I am playing along over at A Scrap Journey, where Debby would like us to pick our 5 favourite makes of the year.


I've only been blogging since June so at least I only had six months' worth of cards to look through. Here are my picks:







Well, okay, I snuck a sixth one in there, hehe.   Four out of the six were kitties, and I guess that's no surprise since I make so many kitty cards LOL.  I must say it was hard to pick my favourites, but it was fun to look back at all my cards.  Thank you, Debby, for inspiring me to take part.  So what about you - why not choose your five favouries and link up over at A Scrap Journey too.

Thank you for looking at my cards - I enjoy reading your comments - wishing you a joyful day - and a Happy New Year too!

I have candy here - to be awarded January 1.   


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful creations
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
luv
Debby