Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Please Vote for Me (My Card)

Hello, everyone.  I entered the November challenge over at Annabelle Stamps and they are now voting for a winner.  Oh, my lovely followers - I would be ever-so-grateful if you would vote for my card - it's #29.  I would love to win something over there.  They announce the winner on Friday so please head over before then. 

Here's my card using a freebie image from Annabelle Stamps - I hope you think it's nice enough to vote for:


Thank you!

7 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

It's gorgeous and deserves to win - so I'm off to vote!

Liz x

Donna Ellis said...

this is gorgeous, Kitty! I hope you win! hugs, de

Beckie said...

Good luck! I voted ;0) Sweet card.


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

Spyder said...

I've popped over!
((lyn))

Unknown said...

Very cute! I voted! I need to get out my embossing folders and stop being lazy about that. I love the way you colored the presents!

Unknown said...

Dear Kitty, I am sorry I must have missed this post....just went to vote but the linky is closed...do hope you win as this ins a beautiful card.xx

Borqna said...

Great cart! Bravo!
Good luck!