I started with a kraft card base and stamped the music background in gray. I added strips of washi tape along the top and bottom and stamped "No peeking" at the top. Next I layered a journal card and then a Christmas tree die-cut. The acetate sentiment and snowflake die-cuts were adhered next, along with some thin strips I trimmed from a sticker. The cute snowman stocking contains a shaker so I thought it added a bit of fun and dimension. The die-cut kitties were next, and lastly I added some sequins and star sequins to finish it off.
Here are the products used:
- Die-cut packs: K and Company (tree, word, snowflake), Deja Views (journal card)
- Dies: Impression Obsession Cats
- Stamps: SugarPea Designs Sweet Treats Christmas (sentiment), Heidi Swapp Music Notes (background)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Going Grey
- Ribbon: Won from Little Scrap Pieces (thank you, Karen!)
- Other: Sequins, star sequins, snowman shaker, and washi tape from my Dollarama stash