Monday, February 13, 2017

Cards for Hug a Heart Card Drive #8

Hello, everyone! Before I get started, I would like to welcome my newest follower - Scrapper 69 - thank you for joining me!

Today I'm sharing the last bunch of heart-themed cards that I made for the Hug a Heart Card Drive! Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my previous cards, and a special thank you to those who made cards for the cause!  You are making a difference in a child's life!
 

Just as a reminder, Christina Hor has been collecting handmade cards with a heart theme (non-Valentine’s Day) to distribute to children who are Heart Center patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The card drive ends tomorrow (February 14), so I hope you have already mailed your cards!

I have three final cards to share today. I used clip art images and fussy-cut so I could pop them up on foam tape. See product list below each card.

  • Clip art:  Deedee's Digis
  • Clear stamp:  Sentiment (The Greeting Farm)
  • Die:  Taylored Expressions Blooming Hearts Cutting Plate (I used the die to emboss!)
  • Other:  Heart punch (unmarked)

  • Clip art:  Deedee's Digis
  • Clear stamp:  Sentiment (The Greeting Farm)
  • Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug Heart Blocks

  • Clip art:  Beccy's Place Baby Dragon (freebie still available here - thank you!)
  • Clear stamps:  Hello, xoxo (Hero Arts Everyday Sayings), hearts (Newton's Nook Frosty Friends)
  • Die:  Stitched Heart (unmarked)
  • Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Cross Your Heart
  • Other:  Heart punch (unmarked)

I would like to support these fun challenges: Allsorts Hearts and/or Flowers 3/3; Beccy's Place February AG w BP image UE; Come and Get It Love is in the Air 1/3; Creative Inspirations AG UE; Cupcake Inspirations Carmine, White, Black (Card #1) 1/3;  DL.ART February Linky AG UE 1/d; Glitter n Sparkle Love is in the Air 1/3; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Simon Says Stamp Monday Use Your Favourite Tool (definitely my Cuttlebug!) 1/5


Thank you for looking at my cards! Wishing you a joyful day!

42 comments:

MaryH said...

Aw, each of these sweet cards is just as cute as can be. (had quite forgotten I have the tiny mouse from DeeDee's - so thanks for reminding me!) Love these happy cheery cards. TFS

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute stuff! And such a worthy cause too. THanks for sharing these happy cards with us (and making me desire more embossing folders.

Sandy said...

Such sweet and beautiful cards nd what a wonderful thing to do to help brighten a child's day!
sandy xx

Lori Kobular said...

These are just as cute as can be!! I love the little mouse holding the heart! The kids are surely going to love them and I know they will be smiling!! You did an awesome job on all the cards that you made for the Hug a Heart Card Drive! Thank you for helping bring joy to the children!

Eekers said...

Think you've made a spectacular set of cards for this cause. Well supported! :) Annabel x

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so awesome and the kids will love them. You certainly did a wonderful array of cards for the kids. I am sure all of them will be so appreciated.

Lori said...

Such sweet cards and I know the kids will be so excited to get them!

Donna said...

These are just as adorable as can be! Like the dimension you added to them and thanks for mentioning that I could crab the dragon at Beccy's place, my grandson will like a card made with this!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable cards, Kitty! These backgrounds really matches so well with any image you used, in this one and in the older posts!! The dragon is so cute!
Big congrats for your won at Nbus Challenge!!! I have made a happy dance for you, my dear friend! :D
Hugs, have a fabulous week!

cotnob said...

Super cards Kitty, great images and lovely embossed backgrounds.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

They are a very cute set Kitty. I'm sure the children will love them. Barbxx

Lucy Patrick said...

they're all so cute, Kitty! XOX Lucy

Rene said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Hetty said...

Wonderful set of cards, Karen. All so very happy and great use of all the critters.

Lisa said...

They are all so absolutely adorable!! I love the images you used!! The background embossing is fabulous on all of them!! They will be adored!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

terrie said...

I have to shout it out....ADORABLE....Kitty these cards are fantastic...
you do such a wonderful job on your cards.....tfs

scrappymo! said...

So cute!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty, another wonderful trio of beautiful heart cards - you are such a great person.

Andrea W said...

Terrific cards Kitty! I love all of them but the green dragon card is especially cute.

Petra Swart said...

You have really done great with all the adorable cards you made for this cause, Kittie!!!! The kids are going to appreciate it soooooo much!!! Well done, my friend!!!!! These three are as sweet as all the others!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Aileen said...

Such a wonderful collection of cards, bet they are so appreciated.

Olga Fink said...

More sweet cards Kitty! the recipients are going to be so happy!
xoxo Olga

Valerija said...

Cute cards. I like them all.
Valerija xx

Birgit said...

These are all so darling! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Bunny said...

These are all so cute, Kitty. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable cards, love your backgrounds and super cute images, love the mouse to pieces.

Dana Johnson said...

Such sweet cards. Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

Kathleen said...

Really lovely and sweet cards.
Thank you for joining out 'Hearts/Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Billie A said...

Great cards and like the CAS look and so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Fikreta said...

those are super cute!
hugs

suzanne2 said...

lovely cards, thank you for joining us at creative inspirations.
Suzanne (DT)

Beccy said...

Great collection of cards KT, and all for a wonderful cause. I'm sure the kids who receive them are going to love them, the images you used are all very cute. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna Ellis said...

These are adorable, KT! Love the pretty, bold colors, and darling designs. You have made fantastic, encouraging LOVE for very deserving children! Hugs, de

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

brenda said...

Sorry I'm so late Kitty but wanted to take a peek and thank you so much for joining in our Hearts and Flowers theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Indy's Designs said...

Oh this is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

This is so stinkin' cute, and I don't like mice, so that's saying something. Perfect use of our color challenge this week!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Judy V said...

Very cute and fun Cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle!

Wendy Bellino said...

Terrific cards for a great cause! I'm so glad you shared your work with us! Thanks for joining the Cupcakes Challenge this week!

Macarena said...

Lovely cards! I love all of them. the embossed backgrounds are stuning! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

marion said...

all cards are very sweet, loke the embossing on them, lots of hugs and love and cuddles to your sweet furbabys and perhaps a treat as well, xxx, Marion

Lisa said...

Theses are all so adorable! I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here! Happy Valentine's Day!...lol!