Monday, February 19, 2018

Quick Card 2 - Just Fur You

Hello, again!  As promised I'm back with another card for My Favorite Things - MFT 2018 Creative Olympics! I am really enjoying Event 4 Speed Cardmaking, in which we are asked to make a card in 20 minutes or less. As mentioned previously, I am usually a slow crafter so this was quite a challenge. But I loved it - that ticking timer really helped me focus and get the card made!  I made 6 cards, and this is the second one.  I will be sharing the rest of them today!


I shared my tips for speedy cardmaking in the previous post, so please see here if you're interested.

Check out the MFT products I used:


  • Stamps: My Favorite Things - Cool Cat (image), I Knead You (sentiment)
  • Dies: My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Frames
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
  • Colouring medium: Markers
  • Other:  Ranger White embossing powder

This card came together quickly, despite heat-embossing the sentiment.  I stuck to my planned design this time, no waffling!  I set the kitty timer for 20 minutes and had 5.5 minutes left!


I would also like to support these challenges:  Addicted to CAS Cat 1/2 C10; CAS on Sunday Dies 1E; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 2/3; Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Love UE; Stempelsonne AG 1/3


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

15 comments:

Fikreta said...

love this card!
its so sweet!
and again that kitty timer!
hugs

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. Perfect timer to use.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How CUTEEEE!!! Love, love it! These circles are a true catch-eye to the focal point!! The kitty is just delightful! And you have a lot of minutes left, wow!! Magical Kitty! :D You have done an amazing work with this card and with all the others! Thank you so much for all these inspirations! I want challenge myself too! :D

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

ike said...

Hahahaha - now you're showing off with the Speed thing :-D
Great card - love the colours.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, great job with the "speedskating " event. Since I'm ready your posts backwards, now I see where the off cuts are from.

laurie said...

Really cute! I love that sweet image. thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A cute and fun card too. Quick cards are always great.

Ellenor said...

This card is so sweet, I love the colours :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I really love this card. The circles look great! Another fun sentiment too! Thanks to joining us at PIP Challenges!!
Hugs

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful creations, both the round and rectangle ones are great! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

Dreja said...

Supersüß. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Jaydee said...

Love the little kitty in the bright circles. Such a great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

laurie said...

So cute! What a fun idea.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is so sweet
Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
Hugs Anja